New Year, New Programming!
As we look ahead to 2023, we are embracing three themes developed by our Board of Directors which inform our annual plan: Community, Connection, and Care. These themes are threaded throughout the year ahead of us in programming, committees, advocacy, and engagement opportunities. The AIA Seattle team is excited to be bringing you a jammed-packed year of programs and events. We look forward to your learning and celebrating with you!
- Safety Assessment Program Evaluator Training | February 14-15
- Building Code Series | March, May, September, November
- Architecture for Health Committee Spring Conference | April
- Climate Summit | May 8-9
- Housing Design Forum | June 15
- Seattle Design Festival | August 19-24
- Firm Leadership Training: Justice & Equity Cohort Series | Sept-Dec
- Architecture for Health Committee Fall Conference | October
- Honor Awards | November 6
- Parti: A Celebration of Our Member Community | shifting to January 2024
- And, of course, the many committee-created events throughout the year!
Stay tuned for additional information about these exciting programs! Details are announced approximately 6-8 weeks before the program date(s).
LOOKING FOR MORE?
We encourage members to take advantage of quality online learning programs through AIA Seattle’s partnership with aecKnowledge, AIAU, and other AIA Components’ programming. Check out last year’s Online Continuing Education Opportunities, browse some of our past Online Education Programs, or visit AIA National’s Course Catalog.