Allied membership is designed for the individual who is working in a field related to architecture, or a small business in the A/E/C industry with 8 or fewer full-time employees. Allied Individual and Allied Small Business memberships are AIA Seattle local memberships (no state and national dues or benefits apply).
Why Join AIA Seattle as an Allied Individual or Small Business Member?
Build your network and connect with over 2,600 architect members and dozens of industry adjacent professionals in the 10-County area of AIA Seattle.
Allied Individual Membership Benefits
- Invitation to participate in more than 20 AIA Seattle committees
- Open invitation to AIA Seattle social events
- Discounted member registration rate for AIA Seattle paid programs and events
- 50% Facilities rental discount at the Center for Architecture and Design
- Complimentary event listings in AIA Seattle’s weekly Enewsletter (requires listing approval)
- Comprehensive news about the industry and local opportunities regularly delivered by email and available online
Allied Small Business Membership Benefits – all the benefits of Allied Individual Membership PLUS