AIA membership is for architects who want to share the knowledge, resources and strength of the AIA community. Together we help create better places to work and live through education, advocacy and professional development.
AIA is a three-tiered member organization for architects with benefits and dues at the national, state and local levels.
AIA Seattle annually offers over 50 AIA classes that meet Washington State’s new requirements for continuing education. There is no better place for architects to earn their 24 professional development hours.
With more than 2,400 local members, AIA Seattle is a community of your design, construction and architecture colleagues tailored to inspire, educate and help advance your career.
Being part of AIA Seattle is more than just these three letters after your name. Membership is about community, passion, education and a commitment to elevating design as a platform for making our city and our region better.
Member benefits include:
- Online continuing-education (CE) transcript
- CE support and license protection
- Use of AIA credentials
- Access to more than 20 AIA Seattle committees
- Signify that as an AIA architect you adhere to a professional code of ethics
- Advocacy work on behalf of the industry
- AIA Seattle annually hosts over 50 continuing education offerings
- Discounted attendance at AIA Seattle events, classes and forums
- 30% off AIA Contract Documents
- 66% off AIA Seattle job board
- Exclusive resume postings
- AIA Trust protection through professional liability, term life and other insurance coverage
- AIA Advantage discounts on products and services such as shipping, credit cards, technology and more
- Submittal discount for AIA Seattle’s Honor Awards for Washington Architecture
- Submittal discounts for other recognition programs
Explore AIA National’s Member Benefits Guide.