Does your business partner with or provide services or materials to architects? Sponsoring AIA Seattle programs is a great way to identify your company with great design and reach thousands of architect members.
Our sponsors, also known as Corporate Allied Partners (CAP), generously support great design and gain valuable exposure to AIA Seattle’s members and event participants. Sponsorship is an AIA Seattle local program (no state and national payments or benefits apply).
Join or renew today! Please see the 2023 AIA Seattle Sponsorship Prospectus for the full range of benefits and links to the right for forms and more information.
Some highlight benefits include:
- Discount on one-time use of member mailing list
- Recognition in print and online materials reaching over 2,800 AIA Seattle members
- Display of your name or logo on event marketing materials and at sponsored event
- Display of your name or logo on AIA Seattle’s website
- Advertising discount on AIA Seattle’s website
- Opportunities to participate in AIA Seattle’s member committees
- Registration for all of AIA Seattle’s events and education opportunities at the member rate, and complimentary tickets to sponsored forums and events
- Open invitation to AIA Seattle’s social events
- Networking opportunities with AIA Seattle’s members throughout the year
Gain access to a health insurance pool through AIA Seattle’s exclusive partnership with Capitol Benefits Services and MBA Health Trust.