Company Website Muller & Muller ltd.
Muller & Muller, Ltd. (M2) is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Dallas and Seattle. We are an architecture firm that specializes in designing public spaces.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Marketing Coordinator and other team members to develop proposals, prepare qualifications submissions, and execute marketing plans. This role will provide critical support to the marketing team.
– Prepare, coordinate, and produce qualification packages and project proposals, which includes research, layout, editing, coordination among team members, and production of submissions.
– Customize written and graphic components of qualification and proposal submissions based on win-strategy and client needs.
– Upkeep firm collateral such as project profiles, resumes, project lists, and firm profiles.
– Proofread and edit written information provided by team members for firm collateral.
– Work collaboratively with the firm leadership and other members of our team to innovate the way in which the office pursues new projects.
– Assist in creating presentation/lecture materials and competition pre-qualifications entries.
– Maintain an organized database of all marketing resources.
– Participate in creative projects with the marketing team.
– Coordinate with managers to maintain marketing and business development materials including databases, schedules, client management documents, and other support materials.
– Manage and update information in marketing databases.
– Provide miscellaneous marketing administrative support.
– Assist with other marketing pursuits, campaigns and awards as needs arise.
– Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
– 1-3 years of experience in an architecture, engineering, or design firm
– Skilled in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
– Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
– Experience with Constant Contact
– Social Media management
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Excellent writing skills with the ability to craft articulate text with a targeted purpose.
– Thoughtful communicator and problem solver who is eager to observe, listen, learn, collaborate, and lead proposals for a variety of building projects.
– Ability to manage assignments under deadline pressure and, when necessary to meet deadlines, be willing to work overtime.
– Flexibility and creativity in responding to clients and potential clients.