Architectural Staff (Entry Level)
Company Website Cone Architecture
Cone Architecture is seeking a full-time Entry Level Architectural Staff member to join our growing team of 14 architects and designers in our Seattle office.
Cone was founded in Seattle in 2015 with the goal of making a collective impact on the future of housing. We specialize in impactful architecture for the urban environment with expertise in residential design at multiple scales. Our body of work includes projects in the single family, multifamily, commercial and affordable housing sectors. We pride ourselves on a collaborative practice – one in which ideas are shared freely and where concepts and design solutions are strengthened by the collective group. Cone Architecture is headquartered in a building we renovated in Wallingford, and we also have a team in Charlotte, NC.
Responsibilities of Entry Level Architectural Staff include:
- Working on projects in both Seattle and Charlotte.
- Development of Revit models through collaboration with project team.
- Assistance with production and coordination of all permit set sheets.
- Collaboration on design with project team.
- Assistance with creation of graphics, diagrams, and renderings for client and design review presentations.
- Preparation for and participation in team, client, and consultant meetings.
- Ability and desire to learn building and zoning code through independent research and under the mentorship of Project Captain and Project Manager.
A strong applicant will possess:
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in an architectural office. Experience with multifamily projects a plus, but not a requirement.
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite with basic knowledge of Auto CAD and Sketchup.
- Strong rendering and graphic skills.
- Solid self-organization and time management abilities with a strong sense of accountability for and ownership of work.
- Clear and confident communication style and problem-solving initiative.
- A Bachelor of Architecture degree or higher.
We pride ourselves in offering competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package, as well as an annual professional development stipend and AXP/ARE support. Cone strives to create a supportive and inclusive environment that fosters learning and growth at all stages.
If this sounds exciting to you and you’d like to learn more, please submit your resume, cover letter, and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org (No phone calls, please). We look forward to meeting you!