Company Website ARMADA DESIGN AND BUILD
We are a full-service design build firm involved in projects from the pre-design phase throughout completion of construction located in Bellevue. Our focus is on residential remodel and new custom home projects with a wide range throughout the Puget Sound area.
We are growing our team by adding a project architect or an architectural designer to work closely with our interior designers, project engineers, project consultants, outside specialists, building department in each jurisdiction, and clients. Ideal qualified candidates must be able to self-motivate, think critically, design and manage multiple projects, and provide excellent customer service and team work ethic. Your compensation package will depend on your years of experience, quality of experience, and how much of that experience is relevant to work.
– Site survey which includes photo documents and existing as-built measurement.
– Interface communication with clients to gather and analyze their needs.
– Lead architectural design in development and produce architectural design and construction documents including drawings and specifications.
– Conduct code compliance and quality control review of projects.
– Coordinate with outside specialists during design phases.
– Keep design manager and project consultant informed of progress of project progress.
– Coordinate and prepare all necessary permit documents.
– In charge of city and county permit submittals until the insurance.
– Keep design manager and project consultant informed of progress of permit status.
– Review and check the accuracy of outside specialists’ reports and documents.
– Project time and budget management.
– Organize drawing and report files.
– 5+ years of experience in residential design as project architect or architectural designer.
– Architecture or any related degree.
– Strong understanding of IRC, IBC, and local zoning codes.
– Solid understanding of wood frame structure and construction.
– Proficient in BIM software and Microsoft office tools.
– Good communication skills in both verbal and written.
– Detailed orientation.
– Team player spirit.
– Monday to Friday
– Remote working is an option as necessary.
– Competitive pay plus performance-based bonus
– Medical and dental insurance
– Paid time off