Register by February 12 to Participate in the 2018 Seattle Home Show
AIA Seattle invites Member Firms to exhibit their work and host the AIA Seattle booth at the 2018 Seattle Home Show.
As the nation’s longest running and largest consumer home show, the Seattle Home Show offers Northwest residents a “one stop shopping” experience in home products and services. Attracted by an informative and wide reaching marketing campaign, visitors come from the Puget Sound area, across Washington State and as far away as Alaska, Oregon, Idaho and Montana. On average, the show attracts 100,000 to 110,000 visitors each year.
EXHIBIT & STAFF THE AIA SEATTLE BOOTH AT THE 2018 HOME SHOW TO:
- Demonstrate the value of good design and the benefits of working with an architect
- Promote public awareness of single-family residential design
- Promote AIA Architects
- Network with fellow architects and Home Show vendors
- Receive a free pass to the entire show
Sign up for your volunteer slot by adding your name, email, and member number to the sheet.
Monday, February 12, 5pm: Exhibitor registration deadline
Thursday, February 16: Exhibit materials due to AIA Seattle
Wednesday, February 22, 2:30pm: Seminar: “Ask An Architect: Navigating Your Building Project”
Saturday, February 24, 2:30pm: Seminar: “Ask An Architect: Navigating Your Building Project”
Event Dates & location: Century Link Field Event Center February 17 – 25, 2018
To participate, exhibitors must:
- Staff the booth for a minimum of 1 shift during the event (each shift is 2hrs +/-)
- Be a current 2018 AIA Seattle Member Firm (click for more info about the Member Firm program)
Please note: for staffing purposes a minimum of 8 participants is required.
Supplied by each firm in accordance with the Board Standards.
ADVANCE DISCOUNT TICKETS
As an exhibitor your admittance is free, but discounted tickets are also available to purchase for $3 for other participants.
Questions? Contact Missy Garvin, Volunteer Hospitality Lead.