Company Website Workshop AD
Workshop AD is currently seeking candidates with ten years of experience in urban housing and infill development to lead the design and documentation on multiple projects. Team members must be skilled and creative, collaborative and ambitious, and demonstrate experience across a range of housing typologies.
Our Seattle based architecture practice is focused on compelling projects across a range of geographies and scales. We believe a workshop is not about a single voice, but a collective effort. We also believe in a workshop’s most honorable commitments to material, craft, and exploration. This model guides our practice and inspires us to pursue design critically, insightfully, and imaginatively. Our firm is growing, we are building projects, and we are seeking talented people to join our team.
The ideal candidate for this role has
- a strong interest in efficient and high-performance buildings, systems, assemblies, and details,
- demonstrated knowledge of and ability to lead teams in the development of design and execution of projects,
- clear verbal and written communication skills with clients, consultants, product reps and vendors,
- a comprehensive and creative understanding of land use and building codes,
- on site construction administration on urban housing and custom homes,
- a capacity to learn quickly and independently expand their professional knowledge,
- strong design work and graphic communication skills,
- detail and task-oriented with a commitment to craft and excellence,
- a high proficiency in Adobe, AutoCad, Sketchup/3d modeling,
- adaptability within a fast-paced environment, and
- a desire to contribute to the creative office culture and all aspects of a practice.
Workshop AD offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, a lively and creative studio environment, and an opportunity to engage a wide range of project types and scales.
Workshop AD is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information about Workshop AD visit www.workshopad.com