PROJECT MANAGER – ALL PRACTICES (SIGNING BONUS!)
Company Website William Duff Architects
Signing bonus – $7,000! William Duff Architects (WDA) is looking for a Project Manager with 7 years of experience to join our Residential, Commerical or Retail and Restaurant Practice. We are an award-winning, inclusive architecture firm, comprised of bright, creative, motivated people. Built as a people-based practice, we were recognized as the only architecture firm to make it on the San Francisco Business Times Best Places to Work List (2020). With capabilities in multiple sectors, we specialize in residential, workplace, hospitality, and retail across the Bay Area and beyond. We offer competitive salaries, full benefits, a transit-friendly brand-new workplace, and opportunities for professional growth.
WDA is passionate about serving our clients through the creation of innovative, sustainable architecture delivered through excellent project management.
Communication – We believe sharing ideas in a respectful, collaborative environment is essential to success.
Creativity – We overcome challenges through unique and innovative solutions.
Transparency – We conduct our work with openness, honesty, and integrity.
Excellence – We strive for excellence in all facets of our work.
Growth – We promote the continuous improvement of our firm, projects, processes, and people.
- Competitive salaries based on experience
- 100% employer sponsored health, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Profit Sharing (401K)
- Hybrid Work Schedule (In office & local work from home)
- Combined PTO
- 9 paid holidays (includes 2 employee choice holidays)
- 5 Remote workdays
- Annual stipend for professional development
- Mentorship program
- Architectural licensure support – AXP & ARE
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Food and wellness perks
- Quarterly office outings
- Summer hours
- Weekly happy hours
- In-house bicycle parking and shower
- Commuter benefits
- Retail discount program
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture from an accredited college, university, or equivalent in education or experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Licensure preferred, preferably in California. LEED AP certification encouraged.
Qualifications, Skills and Major Responsibilities:
- Come find out about the Project Manager positions for our practices! https://wdarch.com/studio/careers/
- Hybrid Schedule. We are in the office as a team from Tuesdays through Thursdays. Mondays and Fridays are in office optional (local work from home available Mondays and Fridays).
Please submit the following in PDF form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (not to exceed 4MB), and include the job title in the subject line:
- A cover letter articulating why you could be a good fit at WDA, and a bit about your personal design inspirations and aspirations
- Relevant work samples
- How you heard about WDA
No drop-in visits or phone calls, please. WDA is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE). Candidates must be eligible to work full-time in the United States. Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided.
Protect our team, protect our community: WDA requires our team members to be fully vaccinated (up-to-date) against COVID-19. If you are hired, vaccination verification documents will be required to complete the hiring process successfully.
LinkedIn Page: william-duff-architects-inc-
Instagram Page: wdarch_inc
Facebook Page: williamduffarchitects