Residential Project Architect
Company Website Uptic Studios
Residential Project Architect – Spokane, WA
In-Office; Not Remote
- Must be a Licensed Architect within the US
- 5+ Years of professional experience in architecture or related industry working as an architectural designer
- 3+ years of project management experience in Architecture
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in architecture from an accredited University (Master’s preferred)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and SketchUp is required. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and 3D rendering software is ideal.
- Provide creative and strategic direction to coordinate, amplify, and embolden Uptic’s project diversity goals.
- Develop and maintain Uptic’s voice in Sustainability across our projects.
- Understand complex systems of ecology, technology, sociology, policy, and business to arrive at actionable means to achieve positive impact on matters of sustainability.
- Build and manage an impactful team of Designers, who turn our vision of enhancing the quality of life through innovative design into reality, with a clear and actionable path.
- Compel executive leadership and partners in the best interest of our shared environment through expert design, storytelling, and thought leadership.
- Develop relationships with cross-functional teams to envision and deliver actionable plans and measurable outcomes.
- Salary $75k – $100k DOE
- Competitive PTO + 8 Company Holidays
- 401(k) + Match
- Fully Paid Health Benefits (Health/Vision/Dental/STD/LTD)
- Transportation Stipend
- Educational Stipend
At Uptic Studios, we consider our practice one of continuous investigations into people, place, and purpose through design. These ongoing studies are framed by our belief that architecture and design can enhance, alter, and positively impact the quality of life of our society.
We are a multi-disciplinary team. Together, we represent a vast amount of experience in the all-encompassing world of design – from architecture – to product design – planning, and more. Our team consists of exceptional designers, project managers, architects, and interior designers who believe in a collaborative studio environment that fosters a continuing conversation on how we can better serve our clients and our community through design. We strive to find innovative solutions for every design challenge and have fostered relationships with remarkable engineers, contractors, and consultants to bring the utmost value to every project.
Uptic Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please submit all resumes + work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.