Architect / Design Professional (5+ Years Experience)
Company Website TCA ARCHITECTURE + PLANNING
TCA Architecture + Planning is a full-service architectural firm with over 60 years of experience providing personalized design services for challenging and award-winning municipal projects and complex commercial, multi-family, and custom residential ventures. We are one of the nation’s foremost authorities on fire station and public safety design with well over 400 facilities completed nationwide.
Our firm is a wholly collaborative organization that prides itself on delivering exceptional project results for its clients in all aspects of service, including (but not limited to): master planning, programming, interior design, sustainability review, LEED documentation, complete construction documentation, and construction contract administration.
The TCA offices are home to a staff of 20, all of whom work in an open and encouraging work environment on a hybrid schedule. Homebase is conveniently located in the Roosevelt/Green Lake community, approximately two blocks from the Light Rail station.
We seek an ambitious licensed Architect or Design Professional to join our team. If you are committed to design excellence, sustainable design practices, and quality service, TCA is the place for you!
- 5+ years of architectural work experience
- Proficiency with Revit (BIM) and AutoCAD
- Understanding of the technical aspects of architecture and the assembly of construction documentation
- Examples of projects involving a high level of team coordination and collaboration
- Construction contract administration experience
- LEED accreditation (or evidence of working towards LEED accreditation)
- A professional Architecture degree (or evidence of working towards a professional Architecture degree)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated skill in taking initiative
- Open to growth opportunities
The Architect/Design Professional role is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits package with bonus compensation for additional hours worked.
Qualified applicants must provide a cover letter with a resume describing relevant qualifications and goals.