Project Designer/Architect (Min 2 years)
Company Website Studio19 Architects
Studio19 Architects is a vibrant and growing firm located in Downtown Seattle. We have a broad variety of project types and scales ranging from Mixed-use and Multifamily to Hospitality, Commercial Tenant Improvement, Single Family Custom Homes, Interior Design and Master Planning.
We currently have an opening for an Project Designer with a minimum of 2 years of experience in an architectural office who possesses strong design and graphic abilities as well as communication skills to support the Project Lead in the creation and development of overall design concepts, presentations, design development and production.
· Work independently and with project teams on projects from the schematic phase through construction administration
· Create 3D representations of design sketches or developed projects
· Prepare and modify architectural documents (plans, elevations, sections, details, etc.) as directed by project designer utilizing Building Information Modeling (BIM) and CAD software
· Prepare 2D and 3D presentation and design drawings
· Deliver complete, accurate and coordinated documentation on projects with aggressive schedules
· Develop solutions to technical and design problems
Skills and Competencies:
· Strong 3D modeling and rendering skills is a MUST.
· Strong graphic, verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Revit (including modeling and documentation) and AutoCAD
· Proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel
· Proficiency in 3D modeling and rendering software such as 3ds Max Design and SketchUp
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign graphic software
· Construction documentation and design detail development experience
· Basic knowledge of architectural building systems
· Ability to effectively meet deadlines
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
· Strong organizational skills
Experience: 2+ years of professional architectural experience
Studio19 offers a competitive salary and benefits package, a relaxing and friendly work environment, and an opportunity to gain experiences on a wide range of project types and scales.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit resume, cover letter and work samples to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries will be accepted.