Interior Designer with 1-3 years experience
Company Website SRG Partnership, Inc.
SRG is seeking an Interior Designer with 1-3 years of experience to join our Team. This position can be based in our Seattle or Portland studio.
SRG’s studios in Portland, Oregon and Seattle, Washington both feature light-filled, design-studio environments that support inclusive communication, integration of disciplines, and shared learning. We embrace a wide range of perspectives in our culture and our work. SRG provides opportunities and supports Team Members to engage in community service, JEDI (Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion) learning experiences, and other professional development opportunities. With 70+ employees, we are nimble and able to tackle projects of a variety of sizes and types, and we believe through collaboration and partnering we can invent a better future.
SRG offers a remote and flexible work environment, and leadership ensures all team members have access to the resources to be effective whether working in the studio or remotely.
We are offering the option to start in mid-late summer.
What you bring:
– Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience after graduation as an Interior Designer at an architecture or design firm
– NCIDQ, Well AP, and/or LEED certification, a plus
– Experience working in the Pacific Northwest, preferred
– Forward thinking design approach that includes a strong desire for contributing across multiple markets and project types.
– Proficiency Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Suite and/or other design software
– Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of comfort working virtually with colleagues in other offices.
– Highly organized and detail-oriented; able to analyze complex challenges.
What you’ll be doing:
– Work collaboratively on projects with Design Principals/Design Leaders, Project Managers, Interior Designers and Project Architects. This would also include interfacing with clients, consultants, vendors and contractors.
– Embrace a collaborative approach in which the entire team is engaged and contributing to the advancement of the design process.
– Embody SRG’s design attitude, which is forward thinking, relentlessly curious and rooted in next-generation sustainability. Unlike larger corporate architecture firms, we have a culture that is close-knit, connected and engaging.
SRG offers a highly engaging, collaborative environment that supports learning and growth experiences, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including:
– Performance Bonuses
– Paid Time Off
– Community Volunteering Time
– Inclusive Holidays
– Medical Insurance
– Paid Licensure/NCIDQ
– Employee Assistance Program
– Life Insurance
– Access to voluntary employer-group benefits 401(k) Retirement Plan, Long-Term Disability, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance and Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account Plans
Position Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Annual Salary Range: $55,000 – $60,000
To apply, please visit our talent portal via our careers page. Please include a portfolio or link to your online work samples and a cover letter or intro message.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired are required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification form.
SRG is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.