Senior Technical Architect
Company Website Scott Mitchell Studio
Founded by Scott Mitchell in 1999, architecture firm Scott Mitchell Studio is renowned for its warm modernist approach to connecting the built and natural environment and sought after for its minimalist, material-driven aesthetic. With offices in Los Angeles and Seattle, the studio’s extensive, international and award-winning portfolio of residential and commercial projects includes several which have been published to critical acclaim.
We are seeking a talented, creative and ambitious Technical Architect with a passion for world-class design to join our Seattle team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional degree in architecture
- At least 15 years of professional experience
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Technical proficiency in detailing and knowledge of building systems
- Skill interpreting zoning and building codes
- Positive attitude and ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
Hours and Location
This will be a full-time, hybrid position with hours spent 80% in-office and 20% remotely.
Annual compensation will range from $110,000 – $130,000 DOE and includes a comprehensive benefit package including fully-paid medical and dental insurance and 401k program.
October 31, 2022. To apply, please email a resumé, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com.
Visit our website for more information: https://scottmitchellstudio.com/
Scott Mitchell Studio is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities are strongly encouraged to apply.