ARCHITECT STAFF II & ARCHITECT III
Company Website Scharrer AD
ScharrerAD is seeking a new member for our small, growing, but dynamic team. Our work is centered around public projects, large and small, with an emphasis on transit infrastructure within our ever-growing Puget Sound Region.
We are currently looking for a project architect with approximately 5-9 years of firm experience. (Architect Staff Level II to Architect III). We know it’s a competitive job market out there, and the desire for new talent is in high demand. Frankly, we need your help! As a small firm, you’ll have the opportunity to partake in all aspects of the design process, including space planning, design documentation, document production, presentation and support depending on your skill level and general interest.
Any combination of the following skills or qualifications would be appreciated:
· Professional degree in Architecture.
· Licensed, preferably in Washington.
· Knowledge of LEED, or sustainable design preferred.
· Able to support Project Architects and Project Managers with the production of working drawings and bid sets.
· Strong design and presentation skills from concept through final rendering.
· Ability to support multiple projects of varying sizes.
· Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office. A general comfort with technology and learning new programs is desired.
· Desire to support marketing efforts.
· Strong communication and organizational skills.
· Experience with Construction Administration and support is a plus.
· Able to work with different agency standards.
· Understanding of specifications desired.
· Comfort with Interior Design and support would be great.
· Ability to travel to project sites and follow Covid-safety protocols.
· Desire to learn new things and maintain a positive outlook.
ScharrerAD is currently working with a hybrid schedule, 2-3 days a week in-office, with an office in lively Pioneer Square in the hopes that one day we will be back in the office full time. The firm offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience, medical benefits, flexible hours, paid time off and holidays. ScharrerAD is a women-owned business, an equal opportunity employer, and strives to be a just, diverse, and inclusive workplace.
Compensation range for Architect Staff II (unlicensed $65,000 to $78,000) or Architect III (licensed from $85,000 to $110,000), hiring range. Compensation is depending on experience and licensure. All applicants must live and work in the Seattle metro area and be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Please send a cover letter and resume and 3-4 works samples to Ben Lynn, email@example.com and Erik Barr, firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.