Company Website Rerucha Studio
ReruchaStudio is seeking an experienced Project Manager | Architect to join our small collaborative of architects working on exceptional, residential projects on extraordinary sites traversing west coast mountain ranges and desert regions each with their own environment, flora, and fauna. We are looking for a motivate individual who contributes to our vision of integrated architecture, landscape, and interiors. Our current projects are diverse in their biosphere. We seek an architect who can integrate sustainability, biophilia, and zero net carbon design into environmentally sensitive structures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This unique position is responsible for overseeing projects from pre-design through closeout, consultant coordination, and client, agency, and technical reviews. The Project Manager | Architect will work directly with the Principal in Charge on all project facets including business development, contract negotiations, and client relations.
– Enthusiasm and passion for design excellence.
– Strong communication skills (client, contractor, consultant).
– Self-directed and process driven.
– Experience managing consultants, project budgets, contracts, and performances.
– Oversee project documentation in collaboration with Project Architect.
– Track the project budget and verify design is aligned with construction cost.
– WA State licensed architect with a minimum of 7 years of experience.
– Experience managing large-scale residential projects.
– Experience with complicated sites in Environmentally Critical Areas.
– Able to manage tasks for several projects running simultaneously.
– Highly skilled with construction and permit documentation with previous experience as Project Architect.
– Thorough knowledge of building codes.
– Proficient at AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, and project management software.
Please send resume and portfolio to: email@example.com
Compensation: Competitive pay and benefits based on experience