Company Website CLARK | BARNES
We’re hiring for a Project Manager with 5-10 years’ experience.
The Project Manager will be someone with a variety of multifamily project experience and is interested in working on multifamily projects through all phases of design. The ideal candidate has clear communication and graphic skills, and is collaborative.
We want you to join us if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture and a passion for it!
- Are proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Photoshop and/or Creative Suite.
- Have over five years of experience in an architectural office and managing throughout all phases of a project. Including coordination and communication with clients, consultants, city officials, and fellow staff members.
- Have expertise in developing and preparing presentations, design drawings and construction documents.
- Work collaboratively with the design team and consultants through all project phases.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Love what you do and value maintaining a work/life balance!
- Are licensed/pursuing licensure in the State of Washington (not required, but it’s a plus).
At CLARK | BARNES we welcome applicants of all race sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law. CLARK | BARNES has a comfortable workspace with flexible hours, a competitive salary, fun and social co-workers, and pet-friendly office space. We also offer sick leave, matching 401k, and optional AFLAC coverage.
Please send your current resume and portfolio to email@example.com. If you want to include a cover letter, go right ahead, we would love reading them!