Project Manager Multi – Family
Company Website CLARK | BARNES
Who We are
CLARK | BARNES is an award-winning, majority women owned Architecture firm, based in Seattle. Our work consists of Commercial (Office / Retail), Residential (Market-rate, Affordable and Senior Multi-family Homes / Private Residences), Hospitality, Historic Renovation / Restoration / Adaptive Re-use, and Interiors.
We believe the best design solutions begin with understanding our clients, the site, market position and end-users. Perhaps the best measure of our success as a team is our exceptional track record of repeat clients. We welcome a challenge and rise to the occasion with team members who excel at problem-solving. Our highly collaborative approach strives to deliver work of the highest design and technical caliber and be responsive to the community in which it lives. As stewards of sustainable urban living, we are actively cultivating our passion for mass timber construction both here and abroad.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team. This team member will be a highly collaborative, design-focused, multi-tasker that is able to manage a team working on several mixed-use projects. We are looking for someone that has a desire to work on a wide range of project types and scales with excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
What You’ll Do
- Work with partners and practice leaders to provide high quality design solutions.
- Meet with clients to evaluate their goals and needs.
- Have working knowledge of zoning, building code and construction methods.
- Prepare feasibility studies in coordination with partners.
- Manage project(s) throughout all phases, including coordination and communication with clients, consultants, city officials, and fellow staff member
- Review invoices monthly to ensure that fee aligns with project scope.
- Prepare fee proposals and additional services proposals.
- Schedule and facilitate weekly team meetings.
- Schedule and participate in the QA/QC of the project.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective execution of project.
- Present design review presentations.
- Participate in content development needed to support Clark Barnes marketing requirements and social media channels.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture is required.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working on architecture related project is required.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, AdobeCreative Suite, hand sketching required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is required.
- Excellent presentation and marketing skills.
- Multi-family, hospitality, commercial and retail project experience preferred.
- Licensed or pursuing licensure in the State of Washington is preferred, but not required.
What You’ll Enjoy
Our firm prioritizes the work life balance of our team members and provides flexibility through in-person, hybrid and work from home workplace strategies. We believe that quality work derives from inspiring and supporting those who are working to create it.
Located on the western edge of Queen Anne, we own the building in which our office is located. Subsequently, free parking is available in the area. Our property also features an expansive courtyard that serves as an outdoor oasis for BBQs, meetings, or a moment of reprieve throughout the day.
We promote a working environment in which team members are engaged. We actively encourage our team members to contribute to community activities and professional organizations as a vital means of connection and relationship-building.
We offer competitive salaries, employer paid health insurance, generous PTO, summer hours, sick leave, 401k matching, and optional AFLAC coverage.
Please send your current resume and portfolio with your application to email@example.com. We welcome applicants of all races, sexes, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law