Company Website LMN Architects
LMN Architects is currently seeking outstanding candidates for the position of Project Manager. Candidates should be passionate about architecture, have a strong design sensibility and appreciate the process of establishing and leading teams in the design and delivery process.
LMN employees collaborate in the office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Mondays and Fridays are flexible workdays that allow employees to work in the office, from home, or any other location they choose. Monday-Friday core work hours of 9:30-4:00 allow employees to determine what working hours best suit their personal commitments, commuting, and work preference.
- Foster a collaborative professional working relationship with the entire project team.
- Prepare fee proposals including work plans identifying scope.
- Manage project budget, work plans, consultants and schedule.
- Oversee the negotiation of contracts.
- Promote effective team communication.
- Ensure project documentation meets firm standards.
- Participate in selected marketing and business development opportunities.
- Provide professional development coaching and staff mentoring.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- 10+ years of experience in a range of architectural skills.
- Strong relationship-building and problem-solving experience.
- Thorough understanding of project work plans, schedules, staffing, and budgets with experience in the financial management of projects.
- Well organized and knowledgeable of design and construction methodology.
- Advanced knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED.
- Experience with alternative project delivery methods is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects of a complex scope.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, required.
- Proficiency in Deltek Vision and MS Project preferred.
LMN is an internationally recognized design practice made up of architects, interior designers and planners passionate about design and dedicated to collaboration. We are a single office of approximately 150 people located in Seattle. Our focus is on creating buildings and places that enrich communities and the public realm across a diversity of project types—including education, convention centers, performing arts, commercial mixed-use, high-rise residential and transit facilities. In recognition of the quality of our work and professional leadership, LMN received the 2016 AIA Architecture Firm Award, the highest national honor bestowed upon an architectural practice. More information on LMN is available on our website at www.lmnarchitects.com.
LMN expects all employees to support its equal employment opportunity policy and is committed to fostering a workplace where everyone can work in a productive, respectful and professional environment. LMN does not tolerate discrimination against its employees on the basis of their race, sex/gender, religion/creed, political ideology, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation, actual or perceived status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.