Company Website HEWITT
Our project designers work closely with our Director of Design in a classic studio environment to develop concepts and create analytically based, powerful visual stories. Successful candidates will manage design presentation materials, physical and digital models, have an aptitude for zoning and building codes and experience with the urban condition. Candidates must value resiliency, be flexible in their approach, hardworking, energetic, and curious to uncover unseen possibilities.
- Exhibit understanding of the design philosophy of projects and produce design documentation to support that philosophy
- Collaboratively contribute to project team, studio, and firm efforts
- Collaborate and coordinate with project team, including consultants
- Work with entitlement and permitting agencies
- 1-2+ years of experience in a range of architectural skills and experience
- Excellent Revit skills, with the aptitude to break the software!
- Rhinoceros, Grasshopper and other Autodesk Suite tools a plus
- A great rendering and graphic eye, experience with VR and visual presentation software
- Adobe CC, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Sketching and hand drawing communication skills are a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Architecture degree (Master of Architecture, Bachelor of Architecture, or similar) from an accredited program
- LEED accreditation is a plus
We are primarily working remotely at present, while making plans to return to our office this summer.
HEWITT is committed to fostering a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion.
Visit our website at HEWITT Architecture to learn more – submit your cover letter, resume, and work samples at email@example.com