Project Architect/Project Manager
Company Website Mallet Design Build
Mallet Design Build is now seeking the right person to fill a Project Architect/Project Manager role. We are a boutique design office that works alongside our in-house, construction partners. We are looking for a person who can bring experience, curiosity, and interest in having a close connection with our builders and crafts people. Our focus is on achieving design excellence with rigor and nimbleness across overlapping schedules and project types. Mallet is a small, tight knit office whose staff members wear multiple hats inside and outside of the office, and our diverse backgrounds bring experiences that add value to any project we take on.
- Professional/Bachelors/Masters degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture.
- 6-8 min years of experience in an Architecture office.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with following project types and processes:
- Commercial TI with focus on hospitality and restaurant interiors,
- Single family residential – ground up or renovation,
- Managing projects from concept to completion,
- Experience with taking a project through permitting,
- Must have experience to manage client expectations and the communication skillset to navigate difficult situations,
- Technically minded and design oriented. Must know how assemblies and systems work and have experience building out a complete construction document set.
- Must have extensive working experience with Revit (4-6 years min, preferred). Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe suite also preferred.
- Candidate must be organized, have excellent communication skills, be team oriented, and possess the ability to manage multiple, fast paced projects to strict budgets and schedules.
- Ideally licensed or working towards licensure.
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
- Flexible hybrid work environment.
- A commitment to a healthy work/life balance.
- Paid health benefits for employees (vision/dental/medical).
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with employer matching.
- Professional development reimbursement.
- A dog friendly office (bring your pal!).
- Monthly happy hours between the design and construction team.
- An open, communicative, and friendly office environment.
- A convenient office location next to the SODO light rail station.
Please email your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love cover letters, please include one telling us why you’d like to be part of our team.
For 25 years Mallet Design Build has been focused on providing clients a team of architects, designers, construction professionals and craftspeople all under one roof. Together, we create and deliver projects that range from high-craft residential to what has been described as ‘some of the coolest, most atmospheric commercial spots in the city’. Our success is a result of our dedicated team working together with a commitment to great design, craftsmanship, professionalism, and integrity.
Learn more about us www.malletdesignbuild.com
Mallet is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity within our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, or national origin.
No calls or emails from third parties please.