Company Website Eerkes Architects
Our workload is increasing! We have a number of exciting projects on the boards including an amazing resort in Canada, a Coffee Roastery and Cafe project on Bainbridge Island and a growing portfolio of high-end residential projects in Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, Canada and Washington state. Our focus is on delivering beautiful highly crafted projects through a strong collaborative process.
Founded in 2015 by Les Eerkes, a former Principal and 20-year veteran of Olson Kundig, Eerkes Architects is a fun and growing design studio focused on compelling design which connects people to the places they love. We are lucky to have remarkable clients and are looking for people to share in the excitement of our young firm.
At this time, we are looking for a talented design and construction professional to support and eventually lead some of our projects.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Provide design support for the execution of design concepts
· Work on all aspects of project work and management from concept through construction documentation and administration
· Prepare drawings, digital models, energy models, physical models, presentations, and construction documentation.
· Proficient in Revit
· Familiarity with architectural detailing
· Ability to assemble Construction Documents
· Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office Suite
Training and Experience:
· Degree in Architecture
· Minimum of 6 years’ experience with an architectural or interior design firm
· Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational and time management skills
· Competent collaborator and communicator
· Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
· Medical insurance
· Retirement matching
· Paid time off
· Our office is on Bainbridge Island
· Flexibility to work remotely – in-office meeting requirements are evolving and are currently biweekly; intent to resume more regular office pattern as covid conditions continue to improve
· To apply for this position, e-mail or mail a cover letter, resume and portfolio.
Email to Studio Manager: email@example.com
120 Madrone LN N, Suite 201
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and must already possess long-term work authorization.