Company Website Krannitz Kent Architects
Krannitz Kent Architects is currently seeking outstanding candidates for the position of Project Architect/Manager. The ideal candidate is passionate about architecture, has a strong design sensibility and appreciates the process of articulating design through the documentation and construction process.
– Assist Principles in the execution of projects and the development of design
– Prepare design and construction documents and generate thoughtful solutions to architectural problems
– Exhibit understanding of the design philosophy of projects and produce design documentation to support that philosophy
– Coordinate documentation with the consultant team
– Collaboratively contribute to team effort
– Lead projects through various phases
– Interpret design concepts and translate them into workable construction systems
– Preparation and modification of permit and construction drawings ensuring the incorporation of the design intent utilizing CAD software
– Develop construction details and research architectural materials and systems
– Deliver complete, accurate and coordinated project documentation
– Work independently or with design team to complete projects on schedule
– Conduct product and code research and incorporate regulatory requirements into technical document
– Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals
– March or BArch degree
– 8+ years of experience in a range of architectural skills
– Architecture license, or on path to licensure
– Experienced with building code analysis and zoning, the permitting process, and construction administration
– Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills
– Architectural building systems and construction detailing
– Construction documentation production
– AutoCAD required
– MS Office, including Word and Excel
– 3D modeling and rendering software such as SketchUp required
– Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign graphic software a plus
– Ability to effectively meet deadlines
– Strong organizational skills
Krannitz Kent Architects offers a competitive salary, including a retirement plan with up to a 3% employer match, as well as an annual professional development stipend. We have an open and positive work environment, and the opportunities for growth are based on the individual rather than a set timetable.
More information on Krannitz Kent Architects is available on our website at www.krannitzkent.com.
Qualified candidates should submit a single .pdf (less than 12MB) including a cover letter, resume and sample portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and “Project Architect/Manager” in the subject line.
KKA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, pregnancy, maternity, marriage, civil partnership, citizenship, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable law.