Project Architect (5+ Years’ Experience)
Company Website Ferguson Architecture PS
FERGUSON ARCHITECTURE of Tacoma is seeking an energetic Project Architect with 5+ years of experience to join our easygoing and hardworking group. Our ideal team member will jump into numerous multifamily, commercial, adaptive reuse, and custom residential projects with humble confidence, autonomy, and hunger. Additional experience with early business development tasks, such as feasibility studies and zoning code research, is a big plus.
We are a full-service architecture and interiors firm specializing in private work throughout the Puget Sound region, with a growing reputation for design excellence, enthusiastic collaboration, and persistent opportunities for growth. As a member of our small team, you should have an eye for design, an appreciation for lively and open discussion, a willingness to mentor younger staff, and a mindset focused on continual growth and learning.
- Solid background in Revit, CAD, and Adobe CS.
- Demonstrated experience producing design and construction documents on multiple projects
- Experience managing projects, portions of projects, and/or complex tasks simultaneously
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Willingness and confidence to interact directly with clients, consultants, and City permitting staff
- Experience producing feasibility studies for small and large development projects
- Experience in multifamily development and advanced knowledge of land use codes
- Experience with 3D modeling software such as Sketch-up or Rhino
- Strong graphic skills, including familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Construction administration experience
- In process or interest in obtaining architectural licensure
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit a resume, portfolio, and images of your work to email@example.com, or call 253.248.6060 for more information.