Company Website Tiscareno Associates
Tiscareno Associates, an award-winning architecture and urban design firm, based in Downtown Seattle, is seeking a Project Architect with at least 7-10 years of experience to join our growing and dynamic office. Please peruse our website to see the full spectrum of our diverse portfolio: www.tiscareno.net
We offer generous benefits, a social and collaborative work environment, continuing education opportunities, and a healthy work-life balance. Our collaborative and creative design staff greet each architectural project with innovation, inclusive thinking, and smooth processes and realizing a client’s vision for exceptional spaces that put people first.
The Candidate: TA is seeking an experienced and licensed Project Architect with medium to large multifamily and mixed-use project experience.
Specifically, Tiscareno Associates seeks candidates with:
• The ability to lead a team in the preparation and coordination of design documents for medium to large multifamily projects and commercial projects
• 7 to 10 years of architectural experience (Architect I or Architect II)
• A desire to work in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment
• Strong desire to mentor and teach younger staff
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
• Strong drawing production and technical skills
• Strong experience with all types of construction
• Proven experience in Revit
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Registered Architect at an NAAB accredited program university.
• Knowledge of other graphic software
• Comfortable in client and project stakeholder interactions
We provide excellent benefits, including medical, vision, life, disability, and dental insurance, an Orca Pass, 401K contribution matching, continuing education assistance, holiday and vacation/sick pay, and a bonus program.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and graphic exhibits to firstname.lastname@example.org
We give preference to candidates who live within a 15-mile radius of our office. We will respond to those that meet the requirements noted above. Please, no phone calls.
Tiscareno Associates is an equal opportunity employer.