Company Website LMN Architects
LMN Architects is currently seeking outstanding candidates for the position of Project Architect. Candidates should be passionate about architecture, have a strong design sensibility and appreciate the process of articulating design through the documentation and construction process.
LMN employees collaborate in the office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Mondays and Fridays are flexible workdays that allow employees to work in the office, from home, or any other location they choose. Monday-Friday core work hours of 9:30-4:00 allow employees to determine what working hours best suit their personal commitments, commuting, and work preference.
- Lead teams in the execution of projects and the development of design.
- Prepare design and construction documents and generate thoughtful solutions to architectural problems.
- Exhibit understanding of the design philosophy of projects and produce design documentation to support that philosophy.
- Coordinate documentation with the consultant team.
- Organize team members, tasks, and meetings.
- Collaboratively contribute to team effort.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- 10+ years of experience in a range of architectural skills.
- Experienced with building code analysis, the permitting process, and construction administration.
- Revit proficiency strongly preferred, familiarity with Rhino a plus.
- LEED certification is desirable as well as demonstration of a strong understanding of sustainable design.
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and analytical skills.
LMN is an internationally recognized design practice made up of architects, interior designers and planners passionate about design and dedicated to collaboration. We are a single office of approximately 150 people located in Seattle. Our focus is on creating buildings and places that enrich communities and the public realm across a diversity of project types—including education, convention centers, performing arts, commercial mixed-use, high-rise residential and transit facilities. In recognition of the quality of our work and professional leadership, LMN received the 2016 AIA Architecture Firm Award, the highest national honor bestowed upon an architectural practice. More information on LMN is available on our website at www.lmnarchitects.com.
LMN expects all employees to support its equal employment opportunity policy and is committed to fostering a workplace where everyone can work in a productive, respectful and professional environment. LMN does not tolerate discrimination against its employees on the basis of their race, sex/gender, religion/creed, political ideology, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation, actual or perceived status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.