Company Website Weaver Architects
· Work directly on a variety of architectural interior and renovation projects ranging from 10,000 square feet to 75,000 square feet.
· Participate in conceptual, schematic and design development phases of projects.
· General understanding of project budgets and schedules.
· Building Code knowledge
· Lead client meetings and design presentations.
· Create details unique to the design of the project.
· Oversee the preparation of quality documents for permit and construction.
· Coordination with outside consultants such as lighting, mechanical, electrical and structural engineers.
· Maintain good client relationships through attentive and result-oriented service.
· Actively participate in construction administration.
· Eight to ten years’ experience on commercial design projects.
· Bachelor of Architecture or Masters of Architecture.
· Technical proficiency in development of details and project drawing assembly.
· Ability to manage multiple staff members for project delivery as required.
· Proficiency in AutoCad, Microsoft Project and Sketchup. Working knowledge of Revit a plus.
· Good presentation skills – verbally and graphically.