Company Website Tiscareno Associates Architecture + Urban Design
Tiscareno Associates is seeking a Project Architect with at least 7-10 years of experience to join our growing Seattle office. Specifically, we are looking for someone with experience working on medium to large multifamily and mixed-use projects.
Who We Are:
Tiscareno Associates is an award-winning architecture firm and recognized leader in mixed-use and multifamily projects. We are a mid-size firm located in downtown Seattle. Visit www.tiscareno.net to see our project portfolio.
We offer generous benefits, a collaborative work environment, continuing education opportunities, and a healthy work-life balance. Our collaborative and creative design staff greet each architectural project with innovation, inclusive thinking, and smooth processes. It is our mission to create architecture that realizes a client’s vision, reflects the community’s values, and puts people first.
Who You Are:
Tiscareno Associates seeks candidates with:
- The ability to lead a team in the preparation and coordination of design documents for medium to large multifamily projects and commercial projects
- 7 to 10 years of architectural experience (Architect I or Architect II)
- A desire to work in a team-oriented, creative and collaborative environment
- Strong desire to mentor and teach younger staff
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Strong drawing production and technical skills
- Strong experience with all types of construction
- Proven experience in Revit
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Registered Architect at an NAAB accredited program university.
- Knowledge of other graphic software
- Comfortable in client and project stakeholder interactions
How to Apply:
Please email your cover letter, resume, and graphic exhibits to firstname.lastname@example.org
We give preference to candidates who live within a 15-mile radius of our office. We will respond to those that meet the requirements noted above. No phone calls please.
We provide excellent benefits, including medical, vision, life, disability, and dental insurance, an Orca Pass, 401K contribution matching, continuing education assistance, holiday and vacation/sick pay, and a quarterly bonus program.
Tiscareno Associates is an equal opportunity employer.