Company Website Plum Projects LLC
Plum is a holistic design, build, and fabrication company composed of an interdisciplinary team with diverse backgrounds.
We specialize in distinctive contemporary residential and small commercial projects in the Northwest and beyond. With roots in studio art and custom fabrication, our aesthetic reflects a deep appreciation for the way design synchronizes material and craft to shape the experience of space, and inspires our dedication to research and development with a special focus on prefabrication. Our multifaceted team of designers, builders and fabricators work in close collaboration with clients to deliver an outcome that is purposefully built and beautifully practical.
Our team includes carpenters, cabinetmakers, site superintendents, project managers, architectural designers, and administrative specialists.
We have recently expanded from our fabrication shop in South Park to a new office and kitchen/furniture showroom on the edge of the Little Saigon Business District. We have a relaxed congenial work environment and are seeking those with diverse backgrounds, interested in helping shape Plum into a versatile and notable design studio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or another related field
- 4+ years of residential and small commercial project design experience
- Experience with Construction Administration
- Experience working on custom residential projects
- Experience in digital fabrication a plus
- Experience in industrial and/or interior design a plus
- Comfortable with project management and client communication
- Well organized, self-directed, good at multitasking, willing to work on all aspects of successful project completion
- Competent collaborator and communicator
- Interest and experience in developing in house design process, standards, and templates
- Desire and ability to work in a relaxed and self directed environment
- Committed to honest and thoughtful design articulation from concept to construction documents
- Strong graphic skills and ability to perform efficient, clear and specific design layouts and code analyses.
- High performance envelope, quality detailing and energy/sustainability experience a plus
- Interior design, specifications, and shop drawing experience a plus
- Interior rendering experience a plus
- Knowledge of prefabrication construction strategies a plus
- Knowledge of digital fabrication a plus
Computer Skills :
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Experience with Archicad and/or rendering software a plus
- Competitive salary
- Health & Dental
To apply, send a brief cover letter, resume and abbreviated work sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
To learn more please visit, www.plumprojectsllc.com