Company Website Broderick Architects
Office Manager / Bookkeeper
Broderick Architects is a respected firm that focuses on creative, practical solutions to design challenges. We have a successful, thirty-six-year track record, with a diverse range of projects, specializing in ecclesiastical, master planning, commercial renovations, and residential (new construction & remodels). To learn more about our firm and to see some of our past projects, please visit our website. Our eight-person firm places a strong emphasis on providing personal attention to each client. We can
give this personal attention to our clients because of the quality and focus of our design team. Right now, Broderick Architects has an immediate opening for an Office Manager with at least two years of Bookkeeping expertise.
– Maintain and update office bookkeeping system
– Monthly preparation of invoices
– Accounts payable and receivable
– Run monthly payroll
– Pay monthly, quarterly, and annual taxes
– Onboarding and offboarding employees
– Preparation and coordination of marketing brochures
– Manage all incoming calls
– Track inventory and order supplies and equipment
– Coordinate shipping of packages as needed
– Microsoft Office Products, QuickBooks
– Providing general assistance to other members of the office
– Keeping the office organized and running smoothly!
– A great working environment at our convenient SODO location
– Competitive compensation
– Excellent benefits
– Opportunity for professional & personal growth
Please send cover letter and resume to Kevin Broderick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our website at www.broderickarchitects.com to learn more about our firm.