Help solve the housing crisis! 6 – 10 Year Project Manager/Architect
Company Website Neiman Taber Architects
Come join the Neiman Taber Architects team!
Our unique office offers perks such as:
- Ongoing in-office/remote work options
- Dog-friendly office
- Casual, fun office culture with regular happy hours (on the roof deck, weather permitting!) and seasonal parties
- Strong mentorship work culture
We are currently seeking a candidate with at least 6 to 10 years of experience in an architectural office and the capacity to assist in project leadership and management. A background in multi-family housing and/or Seattle permitting process is a plus.
Additional responsibilities will focus on production of preliminary design, permit and construction drawings under the supervision of one of the firm’s principals. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Proficiency in Revit for working drawings
- Experience in working with consultants, contractors and clients
- Familiarity with the building code and the ability to research, compile data and apply the code to building design
- Personal organizational skills, responsibility and reliability
- Verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Design sensibility
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience.
Neiman Taber Architects is a growing architecture firm located in Seattle’s Madrona neighborhood. We specialize in innovative urban housing in all its manifestations, including single family homes, accessory dwelling units, townhomes, micro-housing, congregate housing, co-living, apartments and condominiums. Our work is characterized by a unique focus on issues of livability, affordability, community, and access to housing for all, which we pursue through a mixture of architectural design, real estate development, and public advocacy. www.neimantaber.com
Please email resumes and work samples to Liz Pisciotta at firstname.lastname@example.org.