Design Professional – 2-5 Years Experience – Signing Bonus
Company Website Neiman Taber Architects
Come join the Neiman Taber Architects team! * Signing bonus available *
Our unique office offers perks such as:
- Generous profit-sharing bonuses
- Retirement matching
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Flexible work schedule
- Dog-friendly office
- Ongoing in-office/remote work options. Proof of vaccination required to work in-office.
- Casual, fun office culture with regular happy hours (on the roof deck, weather permitting!) and seasonal parties
- Strong mentorship work culture
We are currently seeking a candidate with at least 2 to 5 years of experience in an architectural office and the capacity to assist in document production as part of a team. A background in multi-family housing and/or Seattle permitting process is a plus.
Responsibilities will focus on production of preliminary design, permit and construction drawings under the supervision of a project manager. Additional tasks include assisting in the production of design packets for Seattle’s design review process. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Computer drafting experience, proficiency in Revit and Enscape a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Rendering, diagram and layout experience
- Personal organizational skills, responsibility and reliability
- Verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- Design sensibility
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience.
Neiman Taber Architects is a growing architecture firm located in Seattle’s Madrona neighborhood. We specialize in innovative urban housing in all of its manifestations, including single family homes, accessory dwelling units, townhomes, micro-housing, congregate housing, co-living, apartments and condominiums. Our work is characterized by a unique focus on issues of livability, affordability, community, and access to housing for all, which we pursue through a mixture of architectural design, real estate development, and public advocacy. www.neimantaber.com
Please email resumes and work samples to Liz Pisciotta at firstname.lastname@example.org and CC David Taber at email@example.com