Project Manager – Construction
Company Website MRA (Miovic Reinhardt Associates)
MRA seeks a Project Manager to join our team. This is a leadership role with oversight over all aspects of successful planning and execution of each of our projects, including: managing client expectations; production of cost estimates and project schedules; preconstruction support; management of the entire project team; drawing up and maintaining owner and subcontractor contracts; support of cost and budget control strategies; scope and budget tracking and accountability. At MRA our Project Managers also support development of new business and help inform and drive process and tool improvements.
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
- An enduring focus on client experience and positive client engagement
- Exacting standards for high quality building and work practices
- Excels as a team leader who both directs and mentors others
- Stellar communication and outstanding time management skills
- 1 year minimum experience as project manager of projects at or over $1 million
- Well versed in a range of software tools such as Bluebeam, MS Project, Excel
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of appropriate construction industry standards, means and methods, and contracts and contract administration
- Experience with all phases of construction from earthwork through final completion
- Experience with sustainable building systems, materials, and techniques is a huge plus
- Certified Passive House Builder training is a huge plus
At Miovic Reinhardt Associates (MRA), we create beautiful places. Since our founding in 2013, we have challenged ourselves to provide the best client experience and to be a trusted partner aligned with the goals of our clients. We have the heart of a commercial contractor and the soul of a craft builder. Our work focuses on custom single family and commercial tenant improvement, and as we continue to grow in these areas, we seek to add multi-family to our portfolio. Our leadership is open, honest, and genuine, and focused on supporting each team member’s professional and personal growth.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay commensurate with skills and experience
- Paid holidays
- Excellent medical and vision insurance coverage
- Paid time off
- 401(K) with employer match
- Stipend for phone, tool, and vehicle
We would love to hear from you if you feel you are a good match for this position, and ask that you send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
MRA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Our employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to any status protected by the laws and regulations of the locations where we operate.