Project Architect 3-5 Years
Company Website Miller Hayashi Architects
Miller Hayashi Architects is an architectural services firm located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle. We concentrate on the themes of learning, community, and health in projects throughout the region. Our firm is committed to a vision of architecture as an inclusive social art and we strive to implement responsible and sustainable building practices in our work. We foster a collaborative, collegial work environment that encourages discovery and growth.
We are currently seeking a Project Architect to join our team.
Ideal candidates should have:
- A professional degree in architecture
- 3 to 6 years of professional experience in an architecture office
- Strong design skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with consultant coordination, project leadership and documentation
- Technical knowledge of construction assemblies and detailing
- Self-motivation with ability to work both individually and collaboratively on a team
- Experience with and interest in Education, Community, Healthcare & Multi-Family projects
- Path to Licensure and/or LEED accreditation is a plus
Miller Hayashi Architects offers competitive compensation & benefits. At the time of posting, the anticipated hiring range for annual compensation of this position is $62,000-$85,000 but may vary depending on qualifications and experience. In addition to the above listed compensation, Miller Hayashi employee benefits include:
- Paid Time Off including Vacation, PSST, and Holidays
- Paid Time for Professional Development & Community Service
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance (coverage for employee)
- Transportation Stipend
- Simple IRA savings plan with employer contribution
- Reimbursement for Professional Development Programs including exam fees, continuing education program fees and professional credential renewals.
We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you. Please visit our website at www.millerhayashi.com
Please submit your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to: email@example.com