Company Website Miller Hayashi Architects
Miller Hayashi Architects is a 15 person architectural services firm located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle. We concentrate on the themes of learning, community, and health in projects throughout the region. Our firm is committed to a vision of architecture as an inclusive social art and we strive to implement responsible and sustainable building practices in our work. We foster a collaborative, collegial work environment that encourages discovery and growth.
We are currently seeking an Architectural Designer to join our team.
Ideal candidates should have:
- A professional degree in architecture
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an architecture office
- Strong design skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Self-motivation with ability to work both individually and collaboratively on a team
- Experience and/or interest in Education, Community, Healthcare & Multi-Family projects
Please submit your letter of interest, resume, and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miller Hayashi Architects offers competitive compensation & benefits, including support of professional development. We welcome all applicants and look forward to hearing from you. Please visit our website at www.millerhayashi.com