Company Website Medici Architects
Do you want a chance to let your design skills shine? Do you want to live and play in beautiful Sun Valley, Idaho and enjoy the ski and mountain town life?
Do you want to work at a firm that has no egos, offers endless opportunity, and wants to see everyone succeed as a team?
Come join us at Medici Architects! We are an architecture and planning design studio with offices in Bellevue, Washington and Ketchum, Idaho (Sun Valley). We work on a range of project types that include single and multi-family residential, mixed-use, and commercial. We work hard to use our creativity to create beautiful buildings, but without sacrificing live-ability and use-ability. While our work is fast-paced, we never want to sacrifice quality or care for our projects.
We are currently looking to add experienced Project Architects/Designers (Architectural Staff Level I and II) to our staff in the Ketchum, Idaho office. Qualified candidates must be able to self-motivate, think critically, design and manage multiple projects, and provide excellent customer service.
- Manage a project through all phases from Feasibility through Construction Administration.
- Research codes and perform due diligence at any jurisdiction.
- Create drawings and details in 2d & 3d.
- Provide project leadership and work with other Associate Designers/Architects on all phases of a project.
- Strong interest and keen eye for design.
- Professional degree in Architecture.
- Registered architect or on path to licensure preferred.
- 3-7 years of residential experience in an Architecture firm, including assembling construction documents and project management.
- Must have solid understanding of wood-frame construction.
- Must be able to proactively research zoning and building codes.
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written), personable attitude, and sense of humor.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office.
- Ability to foster relationships with clients, vendors, managers, and fellow staff.
- Competitive pay with performance bonuses.
- Employer contribution to 401(k)
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision insurance
- ARE exam fees paid and time off to take exams
- Generous paid vacations.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Lift pass to Sun Valley Mountain.
We invite qualified candidates to submit resume and work samples.