Construction Project Manager
Company Website Lockhart|Suver LLC
If you are looking for a place to apply your skills, knowledge and passion as a Project Manager building one-of-a-kind custom homes then we want to talk with you about joining the team at Lockhart|Suver.
Lockhart|Suver builds custom homes of the highest quality in Seattle, the Eastside and on Bainbridge, Vashon, Whidbey and the San Juan Islands. We’re a dynamic and resourceful company with an amazing team that can build anything our clients desire and their architects envision. You will work with our tight-knit group of talented master carpenters along with the finest tradespeople in the region who thrive when challenged to deliver homes of uncompromising quality and built impeccably to the highest of tolerances. We believe that thorough upfront planning is necessary to build a well-executed and successful project. You will be responsible for laying out the plan for building your project, assembling your construction team and guiding them from start to finish.
Lockhart|Suver was founded in 2004 and has earned a reputation as one of the elite custom home builders in the Pacific Northwest. Our company culture emphasizes communication and collaboration with the project team and with our Clients. We strive to exceed our Clients’ expectations on every project. Yet we’re not satisfied with “good enough”. We set a high bar for ourselves and never stop looking for ways to improve.
A successful L|S PM will…
• have a background and experience in custom home construction and possess a foundational knowledge of construction practices and an appreciation for one-of-a-kind design.
• demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with clients, designers and team members.
• be comfortable working in a close-knit team environment where the company Principals are actively involved in each project. Coordinate daily with project Superintendents, subcontractors and vendors.
• demonstrate the organization and drive to manage multiple projects from start to finish, on-budget, on-time.
• produce accurate and reliable project cost estimates and work with clients and the design team to provide cost-engineering options to assure best value
• draft and update detailed project schedules and work with superintendent to project resource allocations.
• draft and manage subcontracts and purchase orders.
• make a commitment to achieve project results that exceed our clients’ expectations
• display intellectual curiosity and the desire to innovate the company’s systems to improve the quality and reliability of our work, increase the efficiency of our construction processes and to deliver the best value possible to our clients.
- 4 year degree
- 5+ years of construction experience. Architects are also encouraged to apply.
- This is an ON-SITE position. Must be able to commute to our Seattle office.