Company Website Kor Architects
Our purpose at Kor Architects is to enrich the human experience. When a house speaks to us, we call it a home. When a job speaks to us, we call it a passion. At Kor, we pride ourselves on listening—to the materials, to the environment, to the people who will live in the homes we create. That’s why we work at the human scale, embracing collaboration and deep focus, appreciating the challenges and joys in every project. Through communication, inspiration, and sheer tenacity we imbue every home with a unique and compelling spirit. While our designs embody decades of collective expertise, we deliver something greater: spaces that speak to our clients’ most authentic selves.
We seek a Project Manager/Architect to join our studio overlooking Lake Union.
· Support projects in all phases of design and construction.
· Familiarity with local building codes, jurisdictions, permitting processes, and documentation.
· Work both independently and collaboratively.
· Coordinate & collaborate with consultants and industry professionals.
· Build and maintain client, consultant, and team relationships.
· 8+ years of experience in custom residential architecture.
· Architectural license (or on track to licensure).
· High proficiency in AutoCAD, & 3D modeling (Sketchup).
· Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture.
· Strong written & verbal skills.
· Excellent design skills.
· Self-motivated, good time management and interpersonal skills.
A competitive compensation package will be offered during the interview process and will be based on the experience/qualifications of each individual.
Qualified candidates should submit a single .pdf (less than 12MB) including a cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name and “Project Architect” in the subject line.
More information on Kor Architects is available on our website at www.korarchitects.com.