Senior Project Architect
Company Website JPC Architects LLC
JPC Architects is seeking an Interiors-Focused Senior Project Architect to work on corporate office interior projects of varying size and complexity.
We are the leading corporate interiors and architecture firm in the Pacific Northwest. Here at JPC, we think outside the box and challenge norms to create attractive, innovative, cohesive spaces that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our collective team of architects, interior designers, and technical staff is committed to excellent client service and superior design.
- Provide leadership throughout entire design process, from early design through construction administration, for a variety of complex projects
- Strategize and collaborate with leadership and team members on current and upcoming projects
- Oversee the production of a comprehensive set of construction documents
- Coordinate with the project team and outside consultants on building elements and solutions
- Ensure clear, timely communication with clients, owners, brokers and contractors regarding coordination issues, RFIs, ASRs, etc.
- Review contractor questions and submittals to ensure compliance with design solutions
- As needed, create high quality, realistic interior architectural 3D models and renderings
- Evaluate consultant qualifications and coordinate the proposal and selection process
- Mentor and guide team members by being available to answer questions, assist as needed, and ensuring the team understands the project goals
- Review and QC team members’ work product to ensure high quality deliverables
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural license preferred
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in the design and construction of interior architecture spaces
- Extensive understanding of building systems; construction materials, methods and standards; structural principals and building codes
- Advanced computer skills must include Revit, AutoCad, Bluebeam, Enscape, and SketchUp
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse team of designers, clients, contractors, consultants and other key stakeholders
We have celebrated over 35 years in business, growing to a staff of 70 talented team members. At JPC, you can expect to find a dynamic, fun, and creative environment. Our culture fosters collaboration and the pursuit of fresh ideas.
We work hard and have fun doing it. Not only will you find us creating amazing designs for our clients, you’ll also find us celebrating staff birthdays and anniversaries, giving back to our community, working out together at our onsite gym, enjoying happy hours, and coming together as a team to reach our goals.
To find out more what it’s like to work at JPC, check us out on Instagram.
JPC offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including:
- Hybrid / Flexible work schedules
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance offered to employees and their eligible dependents
- Paid Time Off including 10 paid Holidays
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Weekly Lunch and Learns
- Additional voluntary benefits
The salary range for this role is $90k – $130k/year, depending on professional skill sets and experience.
We look forward to connecting with you!