Project Architect (Interiors Focused)
Company Website JPC Architects LLC
JPC Architects is seeking an Interiors-Focused Project Architect to work on corporate office interior projects of varying size and complexity.
We are the leading corporate interiors and architecture firm in the Pacific Northwest. Here at JPC, we think outside the box and challenge norms to create attractive, innovative, cohesive spaces that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our collective team of architects, interior designers, and technical staff is committed to excellent client service and superior design.
- Provide project guidance throughout the design process from project set-up to construction administration
- Oversee the production of a comprehensive set of construction documents
- Evaluate consultant qualifications and coordinate the proposal and selection process
- Coordinate with the project team and outside consultants on building elements and solutions
- Ensure clear, timely communication with clients, owners, brokers and contractors regarding coordination issues, RFIs, ASRs, etc.
- Review contractor questions and submittals to ensure compliance with design solutions
- Ensure projects meet clients’ goals and aesthetics, budget and fee agreements
- As needed, create high quality, realistic interior architectural 3D models and renderings
- Be able to work independently and with project teams in creating representations of design sketches or developed projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural license preferred
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in the design and construction of interior architecture spaces
- Strong understanding of building systems; construction materials, methods and standards; structural principals and building codes
- Advanced computer skills must include Revit, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, and SketchUp
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse team of designers, clients, contractors, consultants and other key stakeholders
We have celebrated over 30 years in business, growing to a staff of 70 talented team members. At JPC, you can expect to find a dynamic, fun, and creative environment. Our culture fosters collaboration and the pursuit of fresh ideas.
We work hard and have fun doing it. Not only will you find us creating amazing designs for our clients, you’ll also find us celebrating staff birthdays and anniversaries, giving back to our community, working out together at our onsite gym, enjoying happy hours, and coming together as a team to reach our goals.
To find out more what it’s like to work at JPC, check us out on Instagram.
JPC offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including; flexible/hybrid work schedules, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more.