Project Architect (Interiors Focused)
Company Website JPC Architects LLC
JPC Architects is seeking an Interiors-Focused Project Architect to work on corporate office interior projects of varying size and complexity.
We are the leading corporate interiors and architecture firm in the Pacific Northwest. Here at JPC, we think outside the box and challenge norms to create attractive, innovative, cohesive spaces that exceed our clients’ expectations. Our collective team of architects, interior designers, and technical staff is committed to excellent client service and superior design.
- Completing full design packages from programming & visioning through construction documents
- Developing space plans that are thoughtful, creative, viable and meet the client’s goals
- Participating in, and at times lead, client and internal project visioning and meetings
- Completing detailed site verifications and site surveys
- Executing comprehensive lighting specifications and plans
- Providing complete designs and details for specialty areas such as feature stairs, custom casework and ceiling elements that are comprehensive and constructable
- Assisting project managers or leading construction review and support efforts
- Coordinate with the project team and direct outside consultants on building infrastructure and efficient and creative solutions that are in conformance of the design intent
- Ensure clear, timely communication with clients and contractors regarding coordination issues during the construction process including thorough review of contractor questions and submittals to ensure compliance with design intent
- As needed, create high quality interior architectural 3D models and renderings to facilitate the design process and communicate design intent to the client
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Architectural license preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the design and construction review of small and large scale interior architecture spaces
- Strong understanding of building systems; construction materials, methods and standards; structural principles and building codes
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse team of designers, clients, contractors, consultants and other key stakeholders
- Strong documentation and field observation skills
- Ability to interpret and incorporate abstract concepts into concise, accurate drawings and details
- Self-directed with a high degree of initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and diligent follow-through
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines for multiple, fast-paced projects
- High proficiency in Revit and collaboration tools such as BIM360 and AutoCAD; InDesign, Photoshop, experience with rendering tools such as 3Ds Max a plus
We have celebrated over 30 years in business, growing to a staff of 70 talented team members. At JPC, you can expect to find a dynamic, fun, and creative environment. Our culture fosters collaboration and the pursuit of fresh ideas.
We work hard and have fun doing it. Not only will you find us creating amazing designs for our clients, you’ll also find us celebrating staff birthdays and anniversaries, giving back to our community, working out together at our onsite gym, enjoying happy hours (all virtually for now!), and coming together as a team to reach our goals.
To find out more what it’s like to work at JPC, check us out on Instagram.
JPC offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including; flexible work schedules, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and more.