Company Website LMN Architects
LMN Architects is currently seeking outstanding candidates for the position of Interior Designer. Candidates should be passionate about interior design, have a strong design sensibility and appreciate the process of articulating design through visualization and materiality.
LMN employees collaborate in the office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Mondays and Fridays are flexible workdays that allow employees to work in the office, from home, or any other location they choose. Monday-Friday core work hours of 9:30-4:00 allow employees to determine what working hours best suit their personal commitments, commuting, and work preference.
Our culture and our approach to the delivery of projects are one and the same. We are led by ten partners who are deeply involved in the day-to-day practice; sitting within the project teams and contributing to a culture where everyone has a voice. Operating as a single studio, teams are organized around the needs of a project ensuring a rich mix of expertise and diversity of talent. LMN is small enough that we can get to know all our colleagues but large enough to have the resources to complete projects of scale.
We are looking for an interior designer with 8+ years of experience with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrate ability to conceptualize and execute design ideas from design concept through documentation and specifications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight, collaborate with design partners or leads, and/or develop a workplan to lead other team members throughout the design process.
- Appreciation of the broader building context, architectural elements, and building systems and their role in design, and the ability to work alongside these elements in an integrated way.
- Experiences working with owners, contractors, and consultants.
- Wide knowledge of building finishes and material products.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling and rendering using Revit and Enscape.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of sustainable concepts and proven application in the design process strongly desired. LEED, WELL and Fitwell accreditation a plus.
- Experience with FFE design and deliverables.
- Understanding of contracts and budgets while working with owners and contractors.
LMN is an internationally recognized design practice made up of architects, interior designers, and planners passionate about design and dedicated to collaboration. We are a single office of 150 people located in Seattle. Our focus is on creating buildings and places that enrich communities and the public realm across a diversity of project types—including education, convention centers, performing arts, commercial mixed-use, high-rise residential and transit facilities. In recognition of the quality of our work and professional leadership, LMN received the 2016 AIA Architecture Firm Award, the highest national honor bestowed upon an architectural practice. More information on LMN is available on our website at www.lmnarchitects.com.
LMN expects all employees to support its equal employment opportunity policy and is committed to fostering a workplace where everyone can work in a productive, respectful and professional environment. LMN does not tolerate discrimination against its employees on the basis of their race, sex/gender, religion/creed, political ideology, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, national origin, genetics/genetic markers, military or Veterans status, sexual orientation, actual or perceived status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.