Company Website SHKS Architects
SHKS Architects is focused on the sustainable design of civic and cultural buildings and sites, translating community ideals into built form. Through collaboration, care, craft, and discovery, we reveal architecture’s inherent optimism, contributing to our local community and to the global stewardship of natural and built environments.
Our 25-person architectural practice is located in the north Lake Union/Fremont neighborhood. Current projects are a mix of public/institutional projects, including libraries, university buildings, and municipal facilities; residential, commercial, and mixed use projects.
We are currently interviewing for a full time Interior Designer
Desired Qualifications and Skills include:
• A professional degree in interior design or architecture
• 6 to 8 years of professional experience
• Superior design and communication skills: verbal, written, and graphic
• Proficiency with REVIT, Enscape, Bluebeam and Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
• Experience with project design and documentation including drawings, specifications, furniture packages, and construction administration
• Experience and interest in civic and higher education renovation and adaptive reuse; and single-family residential projects
· Ability to work independently and within a collaborative team environment
SHKS Architects provides a supportive and creative work environment. We welcome applicants of any sex, race, color, religion, gender identity, physical ability, sexual orientation, age, and other classes protected by law. Our office provides competitive benefits (salary, vacation, sick and safe leave, health insurance), flexible hours, matching retirement, and continuing education allowance.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. 4mb maximum file size. In-person interviews will be conducted following review of resume and/or subsequent information.
You can visit our website at www.shksarchitects.com