Company Website Hutteball + Oremus Architecture
Hutteball + Oremus Architecture is looking for a talented intern architect to join our office in Kirkland, WA.
Hutteball + Oremus Architecture has been solely focused on educational architecture for more than 27 years. Our dedicated and talented staff are passionate about designing schools where students thrive and communities flourish. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team of professionals committed to the creation of meaningful architecture.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 3+ years full time experience in an architectural office.
- The ability to understand and develop architectural ideas, independently and collaboratively.
- Technical experience in preparing project documents for meetings, presentations, submittals and bid packages.
- Experience drawing and modeling accurately based on the scope and phase of the project.
- Revit proficiency preferred, including modeling and detailing.
- 3D Rendering Graphic skills to create presentation renderings.
- Architectural degree.
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable communicating with clients/consultants.
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative team environment to support design and construction document preparation.
- Desire to mentor coworkers and willingness to learn.
- Experience with, or a strong desire to participate in, design of educational facilities.
WHAT WE GIVE:
- A fun work environment with colleagues who are collaborative, creative and challenging.
- The opportunity to grow professionally with exciting projects.
- In addition to a dynamic and creative culture, Hutteball + Oremus Architecture provides a generous benefits package that starts at 2 weeks each of paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, health plan, a generous 401k match, performance bonuses, and more.
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com