Architectural Designer / Renderer
Company Website Grayscale Design Studio
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER / RENDERER
If you are looking for a small, dynamic, creative, hands-on firm and enjoy working on a wide variety of projects, please apply. In addition to designing environments, we are makers in our shop.
We are seeking an Architectural Designer with strong drawing and 3-D rendering capabilities, multi-tasking skills, and a willingness to learn and grow.
POSITION DESCRIPTION & CORE TASKS
· Collaborate with architects in the design process and create renderings for both client presentations and client marketing materials.
· Participate in design discussions and assist the project team through every phase – from schematic design to construction documentation, permitting, and construction administration.
· Pick up corrections for plans, elevations, sections, and details.
· Coordinate with city agencies for permitting & intake
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
· Proficiency in: Revit, AutoCAD, Enscape, Rhino preferred, Lumion preferred, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
· Strong graphics and rendering skills
· Experience in assembling permit and construction drawing sets
· Knowledge of building codes and ability to conduct code analysis
· Effective communication & organizational skills
· Proactive involvement in research, projects & tasks
· 0-5 years’ experience
· Bachelor of Architecture or related field; Master of Architecture preferred
Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience, 3 weeks PTO and sick leave, health, dental & vision plans.
Founded in 2015, Grayscale Design Studio is a boutique architecture and interior design firm with a diverse portfolio. We create spaces for commercial and residential clients alike, and we think every project deserves something special. In addition to interior architecture and design, we are makers and designers of furniture and other products. We are passionate about the craft!