Company Website Fraser + Fogle Architects
Fraser + Fogle Architects is seeking highly qualified candidates for multiple designer positions. We are a small Seattle-based firm working to deliver architectural solutions that elevate everyday experiences in the built environment. Currently located in the Fremont neighborhood, we are moving to the Pike Place Market neighborhood in less than two months.
We offer competitive benefits with opportunities for a range of experiences on a multitude of project types. Our current profile of work includes projects for the Department of Defense, which include: adaptive-reuse, healthcare, historic renovations, industrial, and various interior renovation and tenant improvement projects. We are also actively pursuing private work in adaptive-reuse, residential, and third place markets.
· Degree in architecture and/or interior design from an NAAB-accredited program.
· 3-5 years of professional experience in architectural and/or interior design firms.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office.
· A solid professional work ethic, an ability to multitask, and an attention to detail.
· Enrolled in NCARB’s AXP program and pursuing licensure and/or NCIDQ Certification.
· Guiding Principles Compliance Professional (GPCP) and/or LEED Accredited Professional.
· Familiarity with Uniform Facility Criteria (UFC), IBC, and NFPA.
· A strong design sensibility balanced with an equally strong technical understanding.
· Competitive wages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
· 3 weeks of paid time off per year; 10 paid holidays; medical insurance; 401(k) participation.
· A friendly and supportive work environment (albeit mostly virtual in 2020).
· We value humor, seriousness, and trying to maintain a work-life balance.
Fraser + Fogle Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against anyone because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and 3 to 5 work samples (10MB limit) to email@example.com