DESIGNER/ARCHITECTURAL ASSOCIATE (3-5 YRS EXPERIENCE)
Company Website Eerkes Architects
Title: Designer / Architectural Associate (3-5 yrs experience)
Eerkes Architects is a growing design studio offering architectural and interior design services to residential and commercial clients. The firm was founded in 2015 by Les Eerkes, a former Principal and 20 year veteran of Olson Kundig Architects. Our office is small and focused on compelling design which connects people to the places they love. Current projects include custom residences in Hawaii, Victoria BC, and Bainbridge Island. In addition to residential design, our current projects include restaurants and resorts. We are lucky to have remarkable clients and are looking for people to share in the excitement of our young firm. The firm is located on Bainbridge island within walking distance of the ferry.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide design support for the execution of design concepts
- Work on all aspects of project work from concept through construction documentation and administration
- Prepare drawings, digital models, energy models, physical models, presentations, and construction documentation.
- Proficient in Revit
- Familiarity with architectural detailing
- Ability to assemble Construction Documents
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office Suite
Training and Experience:
- Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of three years’ experience with an architectural or interior design firm
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational and time management skills
- Competent collaborator and communicator
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Retirement matching
- Paid time off
- Our office is on Bainbridge Island
- Flexibility to work remotely
- In-office meeting requirements are evolving and are currently biweekly; intent to resume more regular office pattern when covid conditions improve
- To apply for this position, e-mail or mail a cover letter, resume and portfolio.
120 Madrone LN N, Suite 201
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and must already possess long-term work authorization.