DESIGNER (Architect I)
Company Website Tiscareno Associates Architecture + Urban Design
Tiscareno Associates Architecture + Urban Design
DESIGNER (Architect I)
Tiscareno Associates (TA) is an award-winning firm, recognized as a leader in mixed-use, multi-family, government and commercial projects. We are a mid-size firm that is located in downtown Seattle. See www.tiscareno.net for the firm’s portfolio.
We offer generous benefits, a collaborative work environment, continuing education opportunities, and a healthy work-life balance. Our collaborative and creative design staff greet each architectural project with innovation, inclusive thinking, and smooth processes, free of egos and habitual design approaches, realizing a client’s vision for exceptional spaces that put people first.
Interested in joining us? Check out our Facebook page to view our associates in action: https://www.facebook.com/tiscarenoassociates/
The Candidate: TA is seeking an Architect to assist with the development of mixed-use, multi-family and commercial projects. As a key team member of a growing architectural firm, the candidate will have diverse responsibilities including client interaction, schematic design, design development, and construction document production. The candidate should have strong design and presentation skills. The candidate is a licensed architect or well on their way to completing the ARE exams.
Specifically, Tiscareno Associates seeks candidates with:
• 5-Year BA or MA degree in architecture required (NAAB accredited school)
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in an architecture office
• A desire to work in a team-oriented, creative environment
• The ability to be self-directed in the preparation and coordination of design documents
• The ability to take direction and work efficiently to meet deadlines
• Strong verbal and visual communication skills
• The ability to develop drawings in Revit
• Knowledge of other graphic programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Interest in working on small-to-large scale projects, including new buildings and renovations
• Experience with Multi-family and Mixed- Use project types
We provide excellent benefits, including medical, vision, life, disability, and dental insurance, an Orca Pass, 401K contribution matching, continuing education assistance, holiday and vacation/sick pay, and a quarterly bonus program.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and graphic exhibits to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to those applicants that meet the requirements noted above. Preference is given to candidates currently residing in the Seattle area. No phone calls please.
Tiscareno Associates is an equal opportunity employer.