Are you an ambitious Food & Beverage Project Architect with a passion for experiential design looking to join an innovative and inspired group of professionals in a collaborative studio environment? This is an exciting opportunity to join our team with a commitment to quality, meaningful design, and client satisfaction. This position is available at multiple office locations or remote!
Exceptional process is the foundation for exceptional design. At Cushing Terrell, an open and collaborative process empowers our design teams to be innovative and creative and provides the structure for the necessary integration that fosters sustainable strategies. We aim to exceed expectations, delight our clients, be responsible to the environment, create spaces that have memorable experiential qualities, and have a great time doing it!
A Project Architect at Cushing Terrell:
- Leads project development and project teams from project inception to completion
- Directs the architectural team and integrates the engineering teams on projects of varying scale and budget
- Leads project documentation efforts with a deep knowledge of contract documents, specifications, shop-drawings and submittal review. Cost estimate experience is also desired
- Is motivated and self-reliant and assists with the development of emerging professionals
A Project Architect at Cushing Terrell has:
- At least 5-8 years of experience in the architectural profession, and experience in the food & beverage markets is a must
- Focus on design from planning and design through construction completion
- Strong sense of experiential and branded design
- Strong technical skills
- Knowledge of local Food Establishment Rules in varying markets
- Knowledge of food service equipment specification and the procurement process
- Holds relationships across local, regional and national restaurant industry organizations
- An accredited professional degree in Architecture (Masters Desired)
- Architectural Licensure required, LEED accredited a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent design skills
- Strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
We Take Care of Our Own:
At Cushing Terrell we are committed to client service, both external and internal. We are the heads-down-but-have-some-fun/people-before-projects kind of firm. We encourage our team to set big goals and to prioritize an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative environment. This position offers excellent pay and a complete benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance plan with an HSA
- FSA dependent care options
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Wellness Program
- Commuter Benefits
Flexible Work Environments
Cushing Terrell’s Work Smart Program is a flexible work arrangement designed to acknowledge and embrace flexibility in our work environments and preferences. Team members here get to choose if they would like to work remotely, a hybrid schedule, or 100% in the office. This program enables you, as a Cushing Terrell team member, to select a work situation that suits you best, while at the same time providing uncompromised—and always exceptional—service to our clients, partners, and colleagues.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cushing Terrell is an Equal Opportunity Employer, All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment with us, please call 406.248.7455. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis. If you are having difficulty applying through an external website, please visit www.cushingterrell.com/joinus/.