Company Website Coates Design Architects
Coates Design Architects is seeking a project architect with 5-7 years of experience to join a collaborative, award-winning firm located on Bainbridge Island. We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters, with an eye for modern design and a dedication to client service. Our current projects include healthcare facilities, education projects, government facilities and custom residential homes.
– Master or Bachelor of Architecture professional degree from an NAAB accredited university; licensed architect preferred.
– 5-7 years of experience in an architecture firm.
– Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, and AutoCAD and able to prepare complete plan sets on complex projects.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, etc).
– Familiarity with Enscape, Lumion and other rendering and VR platforms.
– Experience with MS Office and related programs.
– 5 or more years of experience producing construction documents and building permit submittals
– Licensed Architect in the state of Washington.
– LEED BD+C Accredited Professional.
– Design experience in high-end custom residential and commercial construction.
– Experience with high-performance building envelopes.
Compensation is based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include health insurance and 401k with 3% company contribution after 1 year.
Coates Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer.